The Highland Conservative and Unionist Association covers a huge area and has some of the most beautiful and varied scenery in the UK.
The remoteness of some of the areas within the Highlands creates unique problems.
These are well recognised by this active Association which strives to ensure that the voices from the hills and glens are heard at all levels of Government.
Your Scottish Conservative Councillors are active across the Highlands, listening to the concerns of their constituents and making sure that the Highland Council administration is held to account for every decision it takes.
They work closely with your Scottish Conservative MSPs to make sure your voice is heard not just in the Council Chamber and Committee Rooms, but also at Holyrood and beyond.
You can find out more about your Scottish Conservative elected members at all levels in the People pages in the main menu above.
The Highland Conservatives is the umbrella organisation for the three active Conservative Branches within the Highlands.
These branches are based on the UK Parliamentary Constituencies which are:
- Caithness Sutherland & Easter Ross
- Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey
- Ross, Skye & Lochaber
The Scottish Parliament constituencies, which are slightly different, are:
- Caithness, Sutherland & Ross - with Councillor Struan Mackie now selected as the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for this constituency.
- Inverness and Nairn - with Edward Mountain MSP now selected as the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for this constituency.
- Skye, Lochaber & Badenoch - with Jamie Halcro Johnston MSP now selected as the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for this constituency.
You can find all the constituency boundaries by selecting the boundary type on the map at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/election-maps/gb/