Scottish Conservative & Unionist candidate for Inverness and Nairn
Having been a soldier, surveyor and a farmer, Edward Mountain has the drive and knowledge to succeed. Not a professional politician, his experience brings a fresh dimension to Highland politics.
A champion of the Highlands and Islands, Edward has campaigned successfully to protect the Union and improve health care, education, and infrastructure across the region.
Since 2016, Edward has travelled over 60,000 miles across the Highlands, helping over 7,000 constituents, holding over 1,100 meetings and over 400 advice surgeries.
Edward’s top priorities for Inverness and Nairn are:
- Relentlessly stand up for and help constituents.
- Support, protect and enhance NHS Highland and reduce waiting times.
- Create more jobs and rebuild the Highland economy.
- Deliver better links to the Highlands by improving broadband, roads, rail, buses and air links.
- Bring real-life experience and a common sense approach to Scottish politics.