Struan is a business consultant, specialising in start-ups and scale-ups, and managing his own enterprises; you can see more about his activities on LinkedIn. He is one of the Councillors for Ward 2, Thurso and Northwest Caithness, and was a candidate in the Scottish Parliament election in 2016, and UK Parliament elections in 2017 and 2019.
Contact details: 28 Ravenshill Road, Thurso, KW14 7PX.
Council Email: email@example.com
Struan sits on the following Highland Council committees:
- Audit and Scrutiny Committee
- Caithness Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Climate Change Working Group
- Corporate Resources Committee
- Education Committee
- North Planning Applications Committee (Substitute)
- Tourism Committee
The Highland Council webpage for Struan Mackie is at https://www.highland.gov.uk/councillors/11/struan_mackie.